Parklands Community Centre, Northampton – At a Glance:
- The Community Centre is situated in an ideal setting on the edge of the Parklands Open Space just north of Northampton town centre.
- The main hall comfortably holds up to 120 seated people and the small hall holds approx. 30-40. Tables and chairs are available.
- There is a sound system, projector and screen and Wi-Fi is available, making it ideal for training days or corporate events.
- A well-stocked bar can also be hired for your event, and the use of a kitchen is included in the hire price.
- There is ample, safe, on-site car parking for 70+ cars.
- Car Park Open 8am – 8.30 pm. April-Sept and 8 am – 5.00 pm. Oct – March. Locked at other times
- We are wheelchair friendly.
Regular Opening times
UPDATED INFORMATION re Coronavirus/Covid-19 [click here]
- When there are Adverse Weather Conditions, please check with Group Leader that your session is being held.
- Monday to Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Weekends – See the What’s on page.
- 07734 007183 or 01604 493312.
- To email Parklands Community Centre, Northampton, please visit the Contact page and use the e-form.
To Get Here
- BUS -Stagecoach route 6x, alighting at the bottom of Oulton Rise then follow the signs to Devon Way up Woodcote Avenue.
- Turn down Spinney Hill Road at the traffic lights on the Kettering Rd outside of the Mansfield Hospital
- Travel down to the bottom of the hill and turn right at the Co-op
- Turn right again into Woodcote Avenue and then take the second left into Devon Way
- Parklands Community Centre, Northampton is at the end of this road on the right
- View a Google Map.